The CFCA S-TRUE 1 powerCON® cable with powerCON® TRUE 1® TOP and CEE 7/7 connectors has important features for stage use.
The NEUTRIK® powerCON® TRUE 1® TOP plug is lockable and can be loaded with up to 16 amps at 230V. Both plugs can be plugged and unplugged under voltage and load.
- 3 x 1.50 mm² Conductor area
- Titanex® bulk cable
- Bulk cable oil-resistant and flame-retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2
- Certified quality product according to VDE standard
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current carrying capacity up to 16A
- NEUTRIK® quality plugs according to IEC 60320, UL50E, UL498, VDE, ENEC standards
- Schuko® plug according to standard CSN IEC 60884 / DIN/VDE 0620
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. powerCON®TRUE1®TOP and Schuko® CEE 7/7 are equip with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under voltage and load.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.