The CFCA FCB 25 TRUE 1 plays an essential role in the power supply of components such as active speakers and other professional stage hardware. Featuring a conductor cross-section of 3x 2.50 mm² and the robust, 3-pole connectors from the NEUTRIK® powerCON® TRUE1®TOP series, this cable allows a current carrying capacity of up to 16A.
The H07RN-F rubber cable used here is surely the best choice for outdoor events. This sturdy cable solution, also known as "heavy rubber cable", meets the highest requirements in terms of flexibility and reliability.
In addition, transparent shrink on tubes on both cable ends allow individual labeling options.
- Conductor cross-section 3 x 2.50 mm²
- Titanex® H07RN-F 3G2.5 bulk cable
- Bulk cable oil-resistant and flame-retardant in accordance with IEC/EN 60332-1-2
- Certified quality product according to VDE directive
- Device connection cable in accordance with IEC EN 60799:2021
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current carrying capacity up to 250 V AC / 16A
- Quality power plug according to standard IEC 60320, UL50E, UL498, VDE, ENEC
Caution! Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. powerCON®TRUE1®TOP is equipped with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under voltage and load.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.