The CPH DMX 1 PWR 1-25 TRUE 1 combi cable offers a practical solution for stage use by combining both a mains cable and a DMX cable in one. Thanks to its 3x 2.50 mm² (H07RN-F3G2.5) conductor cross-section and the three-pole connectors from the NEUTRIK® powerCON® TRUE1®TOP series, the cable can handle a current carrying capacity of up to 250 V AC / 16A for the mains cable. The DMX cable used masters the transmission of digital signals in 110 Ω AES/EBU and DMX format with ease, even over longer distances. The H07RN-F rubber cable used for the power cable is a good choice for outdoor events. This robust rubber cable, also known as "heavy rubber cable", is flexible and reliable and meets the highest demands.
- Spliss 30 cm
- Power conductor cross-section 3 x 2.50mm²
- Power by the meter H07RN-F 3G2.5
- Certified quality product in accordance with the VDE directive
- Transparent shrink sleeves for cable marking
- Loadable up to 250 V AC / 16A
- powerCON®TRUE1®TOP connector, may be connected and disconnected under voltage and load.
- Power quality plug according to IEC 60320, UL50E, UL498, VDE, ENEC standard
- XLR quality plug according to standard UL 94 V-0, IEC 61076-2-103, IEC 68-2-20
- Device connection cable in accordance with IEC EN 60799:2021
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. powerCON®TRUE1®TOP is equipped with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under voltage and load.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.
In contrast to the audio cables, the XLR female is on the controlled unit (e.g. moving head) and the XLR male on the controlling unit (e.g. lighting console). The powerCON® connectors are therefore designed to carry current from the lighting console to the controlled unit.