The stageworthy hybrid cable CPH DMX 1-5 PWR 1-25 TRUE 1 includes a DMX cable and a mains line.
Both in use on the stage and in the studio, the power supply is ensured by a 3x 2.50 mm² power cable and a balanced AES/EBU line. The high thickness of the power cable ensures higher performance.
The product is equipped with a NEUTRIK® powerCON® TRUE1® TOP connector, which boasts 3 essential features for professional use: it can be connected and disconnected under load, it is lockable and it is loadable up to 16 amps with 230V.
- Split 30 cm
- Power conductor area 3 x 2.50 mm²
- Certified quality product according to VDE standards
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current-carrying capacity up to 16A
- Power quality plug according IEC 60320, UL50E, UL498, VDE, ENEC standards
- XLR quality plugs according to UL 94 V-0, IEC 61076-2-103, IEC 68-2-20 standards
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. powerCON®TRUE1®TOP is equipped with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under voltage and load.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.
In contrast to the audio cables, the XLR female is on the controlled unit (e.g. moving head) and the XLR male on the controlling unit (e.g. lighting console). The powerCON® connectors are therefore designed to carry current from the lighting console to the controlled unit.