The CFCA FCB does a great job of supplying power to for example active loudspeakers or other hardware on professional stages.
Due to the 3x 1.50 mm² conductor area and the robust, three-pole NEUTRIK® powerCON® NAC3FCA-1 & NAC3FCB-1 plugs with interlock, a current-carrying capacity of up to 16 A is achieved.
- 3x 1.50 mm² conductor area
- Certified quality product according to VDE directive standards
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current-carrying capacity up to 16A
- Quality plugs according to IEC 61984, UL 94 V-0, VDE, SEV standards
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. The powerCON® plug is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON® should not be connected or disconnected under load or live! Exception: In combination with chassis connector NAC3MPXXA, NAC3MPXXA-WOT and NAC3MPXXB, NAC3MPXXB-WOT (IEC 61984).
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.