The stageworthy hybrid solution CPH DMX 1 PWR 1 TRUE 1 combines a mains line and a DMX cable. The 3 x 1.50 mm² power cable and a balanced AES/EBU line ensure an optimal power supply for stage and studio use.
The cable features a NEUTRIK® powerCON® TRUE1® TOP connector which boasts 3 important characteristics for professional use: it is lockable, loadable up to 16 amps with 230V and can be connected and disconnected under load.
- Split 30 cm
- Power conductor area 3 x 1.50 mm²
- Certified quality product according to VDE standards
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current-carrying capacity up to 16A
- Power quality plug according to IEC 60320, UL50E, UL498, VDE, ENEC standards
- XLR quality plugs according to UL 94 V-0, IEC 61076-2-103, IEC 68-2-20 standards
PowerCON TRUE 1 TOP
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. powerCON®TRUE1®TOP is equipped with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under voltage and load.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.