The hybrid cable CPH DMX 1-5 PWR 1 consists of a 1.50 mm² power cable and a balanced AES/EBU data cable. Due to the 3x 1.50 mm² conductor area and the robust, three-pole NEUTRIK® powerCON® NAC3FCA-1 & NAC3FCB-1 plugs with interlock, a current-carrying capacity of up to 16 A is achieved.
The DMX data line with 110 Ohm characteristic impedance (AES/EBU) is protected against interference from the power line. The NEUTRIK® 5-pin XLR connectors used have a three-pin assignment.
- 3-pole assigned
- Split 30 cm
- Power conductor area 3 x 1.50 mm²
- Certified quality product according to VDE standards
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current-carrying capacity up to 16A
- Power quality plug according to IEC 61984, UL 94 V-0, VDE, SEV standards
- XLR quality plugs according to UL 94 V-0, IEC 61076-2-103, IEC 68-2-20 standards
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. The powerCON® plug is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON® should not be connected or disconnected under load or live! Exception: In combination with chassis connector NAC3MPXXA, NAC3MPXXA-WOT and NAC3MPXXB, NAC3MPXXB-WOT (IEC 61984).
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.
In contrast to the audio cables, the XLR female is on the controlled unit (e.g. moving head) and the XLR male on the controlling unit (e.g. lighting console). The powerCON® connectors are therefore designed to carry current from the lighting console to the controlled unit.