§ 1 Information on the collection of personal, individual-related data (herinafter called personal data)
(1) In the following we will inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are defined as data which are relatable to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to art. 4, para. 7 of the Basic EU General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) is Cordial GmbH, email@example.com.
(3) By contacting us via e-mail or a contact form your communicated data (your e-mail address, your name, if necessary) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Providing further information is voluntary and will facilitate getting into contact with you to answer your query. Data collected in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary or data processing will be limited in case of statutory period regulations regarding record keeping.
(4) Should we have to rely on commissioned service contractors to enable certain functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below (including the specified criteria for storage durations).
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You are entitled to the following rights against us as regards your personal data:
right to information
(2) Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection regulatory authority as regards our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website.
(1) If you use our website only for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with data in another way, we will only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website we will collect the following data, which are technically required to display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis being art. 6, para. 1, p. 1 lit f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the data specified above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files, which will be assigned to your browser and stored on your hard drive communicating certain information to the party implementing the cookie (i.e. us in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or infect your computer with viruses. They are used to make the Internet offer (website) as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This website utilizes the following types of cookies whose scope and functionality will be explained in the following:
b) Transient cookies will automatically be deleted whenever you close your browser. That includes especially the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which make the assignment of various queries to your browser during the joint session possible. Thus, your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted if you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will automatically be deleted after a predefined time, which can differ depending on the cookie type. You can delete these cookies using the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g. reject the acceptance or admission of third-party cookies or any cookies at all. We would like to point out that should you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to just access our website for purely informational purposes, we offer various other services you might be interested in. As a rule, to make use of these services you may have to provide further personal data, which we will use to render the respective services and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In some cases we rely on external service providers to process your data. These providers were selected and commissioned with the utmost care, are bound by our instructions and will be monitored on a regular basis.
(3) Additionally, we can pass on your personal data to third parties in case of your participation in sale actions, competitions, sweepstakes, conclusions of contracts or similar services, which are offered by us in conjunction with partners. You will receive more detailed information on the matter when you communicate your personal data or in the service specifications below.
(4) Should our service provider or partner have their registered seats outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this aspect in our specified description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection against or revocation of assent to processing your data
(1) If you have given your assent to our processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will influence the admissibility of processing your personal data after your statement to this effect.
(2) If the data processing of your personal data is based on a potential weighing of interests, you can object to the data processing. This will be the case, in particular, if the data processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you - as specified by us in the following description of functions. If you should object we would like to ask you to specify your reasons why we should not process your personal data according to our processing principles. In case of a substantiated objection we will scrutinize the matter and will, either, end the data processing, or, respectively, adjust our processing method, or, state our imperative, legitimate reasons on which we base the continuation of our processing.
(3) Naturally, you can, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising or data analysis purposes. Should you object to the advertising aspect, please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc. (“Google”).
Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by using this website will be, as a rule, transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored thereon.
In case of the activation of the IP anonymization on this website, Google will truncate your IP address within the area of member states of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and then truncated/shortened there. By order of the operator of this website Google will use this information to analyze and evaluate your use of this website to compile reports on the website activities and to render further services to the website operator regarding the website and Internet usage.
(2) Google Analytics will not merge the IP address transmitted by the browser during this process with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your browser software; please note, however, that by doing so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Additionally, you can prevent Google from the collection of data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as from the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension code “_anonymizeIp()“. Thereby only truncated IP addresses will be used for processing, thus excluding any possibility of direct references to persons. Should the collected personal data about you allow any personal reference, it will immediately be excluded and deleted without delay.
You can also prevent the acquisition of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This activates an Opt-Out cookie, which prevents future acquisition of your data when visiting this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and make constant improvements to it possible. Statistical data thus acquired are used to improve our service and make it more attractive and interesting to our users. If the exceptional case should occur that personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google states that it will comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is art. 6, para 1, p. 1 lit. f EU General Data Protection regulation (GDPR).
(6) Third party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.