The CFCA S 25 TRUE 1 is the even more powerful version of the CFCA S TRUE1. The 3x 2.50 mm² conductor area and the robust, three-pole NEUTRIK® powerCON® TRUE1® TOP (NAC3 X-W-TOP) plug with interlock and a shockproof plug allow a current-carrying capacity of up to 16 A. The TRUE1® TOP connector is designed to be plugged in under load and voltage and is dust and waterproof (IP65) when connected. The flexible and reliable TITANEX® bulk cable with insulation and outer sheath made of elastomer (polychloroprene) is oil resistant and flame retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2 standard. Transparent heat shrink tubes at both ends allow individual labeling.
- 3x 2.5 mm² conductor area
- Oil resistant and flame retardant IEC/EN 60332-1-2 standard
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- powerCON® TRUE1® TOP: Dust and water-resistant (IP65) when connected
- powerCON® TRUE1® TOP: Can be plugged in under load
- Current carrying capacity up to 16 A
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. powerCON®TRUE1®TOP and Schuko® CEE 7/7 are equip with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.