The CFCA S does a great job of supplying power to active speakers, moving heads or other hardware for professional stage use.
Due to the 3x 1.50 mm² conductor area and the robust, three-pole NEUTRIK® powerCON® NAC3FCA-1 plug with interlock and a shockproof plug (Schuko®), a current-carrying capacity of up to 16 A is achieved.
- 3 x 1.50mm² conductor area
- Certified quality product according to VDE standard
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current carrying capacity up to 16A
- NEUTRIK® quality plugs according to IEC 61984, UL 94 V-0, VDE, SEV standards
- Schuko® plug according to standard CSN IEC 60884, CSN 33 2000-5-523, CSN 347410-5
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. The powerCON® plug is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON® should not be connected or disconnected under load or live! Exception: In combination with chassis connector NAC3MPXXA, NAC3MPXXA-WOT and NAC3MPXXB, NAC3MPXXB-WOT (IEC 61984). Schuko® CEE 7/7 can be connected and disconnected under voltage and load.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.