The ECOCORD instrument cables - 100% PVC-free jacket material
We have completely dispensed with PVC in the development of the new jacket material! Our alternative to PVC is called TPE-V and is a blend of soft/elastic and firmer components, resulting in an equally flexible cable.
- the rubber-like properties provide elasticity, softness and great windability
- the hard components guarantee recyclability, notch resistance and the problem-free use at high temperatures
- 100% recyclable
- energy saving production process
EVERY CABLE PLANTS A TREE – - Our cooperation with Trees for the Future (TREES)
High-level interior design guaranteeing high-level sound
The ECOCORD PR-SILENT cable meets all expectations on a high-quality Cordial product:
- The conductor cross-section of 0.50 mm² (AWG 21 / conductor resistance < 39 Ω/km) ensures undistorted signal transport and crystal-clear sound.
- A double shielding of braided shield and carbon semiconductor minimizes interfering external influences (such as microphony effects).
High-quality NEUTRIK® Plugs in "Shabby Chic Design"
Both, the straight jack plug and the angled silentPLUG of the ECOCORD PR-SILENT are made by NEUTRIK®. Their special retro style is reminiscent of the charm of patina on metal parts - and all that at CORDIAL’s proven high quality and durability.
The angled NEUTRIK® silentPLUG® effectively avoids any annoying crackling noise when plugging in and unplugging an instrument. More information about the silentPLUG® technology can be found here. Also available with straight 6.35 mm jack plugs as ECOCORD PR or with straight silentPLUG® as ECOCORD PP-SILENT.
ECOCORD: Sustainable cables of a new generation
The silentPLUG® mutes an instrument cable to avoid pops and squeals when (un)plugging.
ATTENTION: Plug the silentPLUG® at instrument side only! Damage may occur if connected to amplifier output.