Our ready-made Cat 6 network cable CSE NN 6 excels because of the following attributes:
- It is highly flexible, particularly robust, suitable for drag-chain use.
- Due to its PUR jacket, it is extremely well-protected against any kind of adverse weather conditions and it is also halogen-free and flame-retardant.
- The special inner design (separate cross) of our CCAT 6 Highflex bulk cable reduces cross talk considerably without limiting flexibility.
- Its double shielding, achieved by a combination of copper wire braiding and foil (SF/UTP), results in low susceptibility to interference and an increase in bandwidth to 250 MHz (compared to 100 MHz for Cat 5e).
- The robust NEUTRIK® cable guard NE8MX-B-1 thoroughly protects the respective RJ45 power connectors HIROSE® on both cable ends.
- A transparent shrinkable tube allows individual labeling.
The 50m and 75m length variants are reeled onto high-grade SCHILL® cable drums (CSE NN 6-SD).