Our CFCA S-TRUE 1-PVC powerCON® cable with powerCON® TRUE 1® TOP and CEE 7/7 connectors and PVC sheath can boast of important features, that make it so stage-proof.
The NEUTRIK® powerCON® TRUE 1® TOP plug is lockable and can be loaded with up to 16 amps at 230V. Both plugs can be plugged and unplugged under voltage and load.
- 3 x 1.50mm² conductor area
- Certified quality product according to VDE standard
- Transparent shrink tubes for cable marking
- Current carrying capacity up to 16A
- NEUTRIK® quality plugs according to standard IEC 60320, UL50E, UL498, VDE, ENEC
- Schuko® plug according to standard CSN IEC 60884, CSN 33 2000-5-523, CSN 347410-5
Attention: Safe operation until 250V~ 16A. powerCON®TRUE1®TOP and Schuko® CEE 7/7 are equip with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under voltage and load.
For safety reasons, please note the technical data as well general operating and safety instructions.